Followers

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Winners # Challenge 59

Goodevening / morning everyone what a great and
fabulous entries there where.
As always it was difficult to choose but here are the winners;

5 digi’s; Winner first prise goes too;

19 - Asmah Zainal Abidin

3 digi’s; Two second prizes goes too;

10 - Nancy Brown

27 - Lalkygirl

1 digi; Three third prizes goes too;

14 - Linda Simpson

30 - Especially [ Frouwkje ]


2 digi’s; DT winner is;

4 - two hearts one love [ Rose ]

1 digi; 2 Runner up are;

6 - Sonny

7 - Tonnie


Congratulations Ladies

And here are the digi’s you can choose from;




And here are the links of the images


Please will the winners email me and put:


Winner SSS challenge in the subject line
2 -3  winner challenge in the subject line
Winner DT SSS challenge in the subject line
Runner up DT  winner in subject line




You have two weeks to claim your prize.
You can find your winners [ runner up ] badge on the sidebar

3 comments:

Frouwkje said...

Thank you so much :-)
xxx Frouwkje

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Thank you for having me as the winner. It's an honor and I feel so happy. Hugs xx

lalkygirl said...

thanks so much for choosing me as a winner ...I am thrilled congrats to all the winners ..I have emailed my choices thanks xx
tracey x